Opportunity Knocks – RFG is Seeking One Great Tax Manager
Rigby Financial Group, a Virtual CFO firm for privately owned companies, wants to ask you some questions.
Do you love your work environment? Are you working overtime and not enjoying it? Are you tired of feeling like you just fight fires and check boxes on work programs? Are you overworked, underappreciated and underpaid?
Would you like to be well paid and be appreciated for the quality work that you do?
Our company principal, Eric Rigby, is an alumnus of Ernst & Young, and through his own personal experience, he got tired quickly of the Big 4 environment of working overtime, nights and weekends and in a stressful environment, and decided to create a boutique firm that provided a work-life balance for himself and his team members by only working with clients we enjoy and can help.
We currently have one opportunity, a Tax Manager. This is a full-time position, but with no overtime, no nights, no weekends, great benefits, and a great team to work with, and a flexible work environment in which you will have meaningful client interaction, providing a highly personalized service to our high end clients! This position can be remote, hybrid or on-site or a combination thereof.
We are an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented financial services business with a passion for what we do – helping our clients.
Rather than just focusing on the goal of building a large portfolio of clients, we take the time to ensure that we create and develop relationships with right-fit clients, that align with our core values which are:
- We Care (first and foremost about our team and we help our clients)
- “Wow” (we try to provide phenomenal service to our clients)
- Creative Solutions to Their Problems (solving complex problems by bringing mindfulness, empathy and being wholly present when communicating to our clients)
- Growth (working with like-minded, growth-oriented entrepreneurial clients)
- Humility Combined with Confidence (to continually improve by doing the right thing and with honesty and encouragement)
Money is about so much more than numbers. It is personal and it is emotional. We take the time to get to know our clients and their business on a personal level, because we know how important it is to understand the big picture and give them the peace of mind that comes from knowing that their financial security, and legacy, are being taken care of.
If this opportunity is something that interests you and you meet the following criteria:
- 4-7 years of tax and/or public accounting experience;
- CPA required;
- Relish devising creative solutions to meet clients’ needs;
- Proactively identifying additional opportunities for engagement with existing clients;
- Can take an engagement from the initial planning stages through supervising team members’ work to the engagement’s completion;
- Can effectively manage and evaluate staff;
- Recognize and report on internal RFG opportunities as they arise;
- Are a great team player;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Have a passion for meaningful interaction with others – both clients and fellow team members;
- Are extremely customer service oriented,
then please respond within 3 days so that I can schedule an introductory 15-20 minute call with Eric Rigby, our principal, to further discuss this opportunity. Of course, all communications will be kept confidential. Please email me at email@example.com to coordinate an initial call.
Rigby Financial Group
Toll Free: (866) 690-4961
Tel: (276) 451-7240